0

Hey! Itz a blessing in disguise... And a lucky day... =D

Hi everyone! U know wat, today i am a lucky go jolly. Y'know y? Cuz i came back real early fr the temple. At first we always stayed there till high noon only we will be back but... Cuz my sis has this scholarship to take so she gotta go there to listen to the speech. But, the chairman of the society forgot to put her name in the list. So, she can get the scholarship without going to hear the long and boring speech. Ain't that a great thing? So i am back home now typing this post. Ah, itz a blessing in disguise... Now i am waiting 4 my frenz to come and my dad got his new car. Itz a Proton Perdana special edition just delivered to my house now. Its sooo pretty and shiny. Today really is my lucky day. And also, my family gets a complimentary lunch on my dad cuz he got his new car. What a treat!! Now i luv Saturdays and Tuesdays... They all are my lucky star days... :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top