0

Today, something real funny....

Hi 'ya!

Today there is another laugh at szul so i am tellin u all. That is..... 'ToDAy's lAUgH!!' Hahaahah... Today Jess and me played a game.. It was a singing song!! We put our knuckles together and thn sing a stupid (really dumb!) song. Let me think.. It was like tis: Heeho Heeho i am going to the jewelry shop!(I think la..) There are lotz of jewelries and also diamonds and gems!! Here are my seven little brothers, Sleepy, Droopy, Hazy, Sloppy, Dazy, Sooty and Dandi!! (high pitch on the end) And thn when she started singing the names of the seven bros, i keep saying, 'Pipi!!' thn i kept on laughing under the table until my head had no oxygen to laugh anymore and also i got a headache. It was a funny day.. And i told u b4, that i LOVE Tuesdays and Fridays. I dunno y but, i stil love TUESDAY THE MOST!! Hahaha... Funny things happen to me almost everyday. At least i have something to post 'bout everyday!! :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top