0

Things that happen... ~No. 2~

Things happen everyday to me... All this time, i have been lying to someone... (but not my family lar!) It is my b*******d.... Guess that!! ;) Not exactly if you guess it out.. He scolded and SLAPPED MY BFF then she annoyingly cried :'( And i DO hate it when she cry.. Hoohoo.. Well, it was because he had a dislike of her (not me!) and then bad stuff happen. That is why i dun like making enemies unless i REALL REALLY HATE THEM!! Then that is the time when i get pretty quaky and angry. :) I hate my life sometimes only cuz of the things that happen to me almost every week... I hate to say that... Umm.. I'll never tell you unless i need to or unless i have cancer and am dying. Heehee.. Boys, boys, always getting all the fun while girls, girls, cook at home and just look at the sun. Haih, boys, i hate them sometimes (not everytime ma..) When they buli other weak girls. But dun worry, i shall protect my classmates (of course girls lah) from the evilnesss of boys. I shall join the NO WOMEN ABUSED club and stop everything bad tht boys do to girls. Haha, watch out u all arogant boys that bully my frenz!! Rrrrrrrr... :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top