0

And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say.

curly dude! xD


Now I'm ready for a heart heart heartbreak, and I don't ever ever wanna hear you say. ;)


yes. yes.
i guess you can say that I'm missing my old pals back from Puay Chai.

Well, 
for the hundredth time!

I LOVE THEM ALL! 
no matter what kinda crappy bitches they were, how they annoy me, my good friends, a big group of best guy friends, 
its still not the same in Samad. 
i wanted more best friends, 
more people to share with. 
like when things used to be that way. 
but...
maybe that wouldn't happen.

the guys in my class are just...
weird? 

if only i could turn time back into last year, and appreciate all my friends again.
i don't really have any close guy friends in Samad.

missing all i ever had, but now it became something i ever wanted...



I miss you, everyone. 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top