0

You can wilt but I'd never know.


Hiii again :D 
ohhh yessss!
it is Martin, Paul and John there from Boys Like Girls.
great photo! 
actually Martin took it from his iPhone and it looked like something that was just processed out of a photoshoot. 

where'd i get it?

well... its top secret. *shhh*

OH MAH GOSH, I'M SO IN LOVE. 

anyways, i don't even know why I even posted this post?
was I bragging about my retardedness and Boys Like Girls? ;)

'Cause you got time to burn in the heat of moment,
Summer radio, 
fireworks on the patio.

my obsessions just never stop. :) 

And he's got the summer running through his hair.

Real Thing by  Boys Like Girls  =DD 

they still rule my eternity. :D


0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top