0

Hanging over a dozen paths.


                                   cancel the boy, make it a girl .



Hi everyone! :)
sorry the the previous gloomy post, 
as...
i was feeling moody.
and today at school for some reason I felt seriously pissed off.
so I yelled yeah, 
furrowed my eyebrows and felt pissed.
that was my day. :P

anyhow, now I'm feeling so much more better, although there's still things lingering in my mind..
hrrmm...

recently have been writing a story for Siew Hui and she could draw it.
but she's been saying the stories I write were a little too sad and deep, 
and the thing is...

I (think) I don't have humor borned in me. =P

today totally after recess no teacher came in and I was reading Breaking Dawn the whole day. xD

and Eugenie was there reading Eclipse. 

'Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out 
I just didn't know what to do;
But when I become a star we'll be so large
I'd do anything for you. 

Guess what song is this now?
If you've heard it, of course you know! :D
I've posted this song before and...

its...

Whatcha' Say! ;)

it IS an awesome song, just so you know. 
although Ridin' Solo is nicer...
but i think that In My Head is beneath now. 
Whatcha' Say is just.... great. 
*speechless*

P.S. sometimes I just don't want to give a damn to parents. *sigh*

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top