0

You'd better recognize, my love is one of a kind.

Awww. 


Hi!
Just came back from TC Mall,
and you know when you come up from the escalator, and you see a florist shop?
Yeah there. 

Well,
i was coming down and my mum wasn't with me,
when the dude in pink there (AHAHAHA) started advertising the bank card thingy to me.
and;
I didn't know who he was talking to,
then I looked at the back.
there wasn't anyone else there... so....
was he really talking to me?!
I was like : WHAT THE HELL?

He was talking Chinese or Cantonese i dunno which,
but it was massive speed.
Finally I understood the last sentence :
Your mum or dad got use credit card? 

So I say no.
Then faster walk away: :D 

I wonder why is he even advertising to me -.-
Can't he find some other target?
I'm innocent, come on! (or maybe not so) 

Well,
Happy Merdeka Malaysia!
It's been 53 years since 1957 so...
Here's a tribute!
*stands up*
*singing*

I LOVEEE MAAALAAAYYYSSIIIAAAAA

=)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top