0

We can dance until we die.

yes, I do. =) 


Today was kinda boring. -.-

but,
OOPS! x)

forgot to say hi.
so,
HIIIIIII! :D

there you go.
without a proper hi this ain't no proper post. :D

anyways,
I LOVE EVERYONE!  ;)

love can be shared (unless it's that special someone *nyehehe*)
with friends, relatives, etcetera. 

and today,
that Puan Hantu didn't come cause she got S-I-C-K :D
i know i'm evil but...
i didn't really finish my geo latihan =v= (lazy, heh?) 
but now i turned rajin-er! :D
since sitting with Hui Zuin.
cause she always does her work and i have nothing else better to do so why not follow her very very VERY rajin-ess? :P 

now i actually DO my maths homework with ease. xD
usually too lazy to do .=v=
but now i do ALL of it finish at school.
and my Sejarah nota is filled with more notes. ;) 
thankyews to Hui Zuin for making me rajin-er! :D

and thankyew to Siew Hui for planning my birthday thingys xD
although still haven't really get permission from my mum -.-

well then,
time to wrap things up! :)

P.S. i sooooo want this book that's coming out soon :D Ellen Schreiber is awesome! 


once in a full moon.

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top