0

But do you like kissing, when it's raining?









Hyeeeee . :D 


I've become a less active blogger now. 
If you're that desperate to call me to blog more,
I will hesitate...


What was I talking about?
Anyways.
Lazyyyyyy post about CN at Puay Chai larh (sorreh sorreh Kimberlyyyy)
But I can tell you this.


PUAY CHAI IS FULL OF FAT LITTLE STUPID RICH KIDS .


I mean literally. 
I was fat, yes; but I ain't rich .
When we were playing the love tunnel game (don't ask me about it! it's too darn FUN to describe!) 
The PC scouts little boys were going through the tunnel at the back of me and...
the person in front fell down then they were like...


squashing my ass flat.


yes they were!
they went like 'Why you stop! Push some more! Faster go! Go laaa!' 
=_______________=
I was like...
No patience arh? Eeesh. 
That's why.
But kinda pity them when everyone went to get contacts, etc etc. (oooh I've got 10 new friends on fb!) 
They were holding the booklets and were like... 
lingering and staring everywhere, looking at the senior scouts (like me! :D
and just....
staring?


HAR HAR HAR.


:D 


So,
Saturday was my
birthhhhdaaaayyyyyy ;)


Thank you to Siew Hui, Eugenie and Jeat Li for teman-ing me that day to go to One Utama.
If not I'd be bored till death at home, without anything to do other than yell :


KWMSSSSSS! AREN'T YOU OUTTTTT YEEETTTTTT?


So,
went to watch Vampires Suck .
But actually they're awesomeee :D 


The part where Becca (AHAHAHA) was crying desperately when Edward Sullen (talk about emo!) left.
Yeah, they squeezed in Twilight and New Moon together.
And the Volturi part was funny.
What was his name again...
Aro? 
Was over there hissing to Edward to


 'Bite her! Bite Becca! Bite herrr! Ssssssss!' 


It was stupid, but;
Awesome, yes.
Seeeeeee!
Vampires are INDEED AWESOME!




Twilight FTW!


*pffft*

Yeah yeah :D
WOOHOOOO! :)


P.S. What a long, long post. 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top