0

And I just can't wait for the day you knock on my door.



Hello, hello baby you called and I can't hear a thing.


Hey guys! :D
how've you been doing to today? ;)


well, to say the first thing i felt like typing in my mind is that..


I. AM. SUPER. ANNOYED. 


geddit? :)


scroll down to find out the reason why.... 






and here is the reason!


it is because..
i've been starting to type my story - Delicious in Microsoft Word, when suddenly..


I've made SO-O-O-O-O many typing errors! AGGGHHHH! >O 


mad with myself, yeah.
sounds absurd but...
what can I do? 


what can i not do without you, 
cause you never know. 
:)


yessss........ *slithering sound*


Karnival Sukan is gonna come soon!
and it is on... this coming Saturday!
joining basketball but faking an injury to avoid it...


tsk tsk tsk. 


come on, i don't like basketball!
i prefer captain ball over it. =P
but our team kept losing because of one two particular persons...


and after Karnival Sukan is the not so long awaited Cultural Night! :D
gonna stay at school till... hrmm.... about 11+ pm.
i guess it'll be better than Junior Camp...?


WISH ME LUCK ON DECORATIONS;  AS I HAVE A POINT ZERO CREATIVITY



If I carved a pumpkin, it woulda look like this...
Yay for the zero creativity! 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top