0

Don't think the stars have ever shined so bright.

yeap, sometimes I just do. 


Heylooooooo! ;) 
Today was kind of normal xD
depends on how you would define my normal,
but,
my normal is extremely RETARDED! :D 

During moral time (the damn teacher didn't come! although Puan Hantu did -.-) 
I went to sit at the back with Siew Hui, Yin Hui and Cheng Leng
then played some kinda game like...
lawyers! :D 

I know it sounds kinda stupid.
but then, 
we started talking, laughing etc etc. xD
then I was trying to use DEEP english but then...
it came out like :

I'm going to put you under the lawyer's hammer.... *laughs* 

:) 
so that's my so called DEEP english.
unless I'm really serious,
i couldn't think of anything. :P 

well now,
BYEEEE! =) 

P.S. YiQing very fierce today to me >O 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top