0

But maybe it's all not for the best.



Hiiii :D

Sorry so much for not posting yesterday. =/
Sometimes my routines just get...
knocked  out.

and by what? you say?
by this game called....

RYDAH. :D

i'm not addicted, but I still wanna play xD 
(maybe that's called unconsciously addicted?!) 
so last night, played until 10.30 then went to sleep 

today,
played for about... SIX WHOLE HOURS. =.=

i know.
crazy ryte?
but anyways,
I HAVE TO S-S-S-T-O-P-P playing so long!]
if I don't,
my facebook will be dead...
blogger will be dead...
msn will be HALF dead..
and the most alive thing would be;
RYDAH

don't want that to happen ryte? ;)
so support me to not continuing playing rydah :D

thankyew.

oooh and tomorrow there's FREAKING SCHOOL! 
NOOOOOOOO!

but then,
later there's Cultural Night in Puay Chai :O 

well, hope don't go back home too late.
(and at least I don't have to carry tables anymore!! :D) 

P.S. i met a few stupid ppl today. like, really stupid. -.-



ASHTON KUTCHER FTW!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top