0

But If I Had You, everything's better.



HI! :D 

I'm obsessed with all the new songs now, like: 

If I had You - Adam Lambert (sad that he's gay -.-)
2012 (It Ain't The End) - Jay Sean
Mine - Taylor Swift
If It's Love - Train 

I KNOW!

all of them are just soooo AWESOME!
music is eternity for -almost- everyone! :D 

well, 
i'm getting a new swimsuit and goggles from Speedo from my dad! 
for my birthday, of course.
and from my mum...
i guess i'll ask for.... i dunno. -.-

maybe I'll get something for my cousin bro too,
that has the same birthdate (but different year) as me! :D

OH MY GOSH.

i'm HYPER today!
swam 22 round in the pool = 1.1 km
and i still feel sooooo...

energetic. ;) 

please, 
can someone calm me down? :) 

GYYYAAAHHH! :D 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top