0

I'm hoping you take me back, please.



Hi :D 

I half-skipped Karnival Sukan today! :D 
*shhhhhhh*

it's because I don't wanna join the basketball ;)
anyways, nothing special.
as boring as it was during Hari Sukan. -.-
and the Bubble Tea isn't good AT ALL!
the Hari Sukan one is so-o-o-o-o much more better! :D
by the Form Six Society
thankyew so much for the great bubble tea, Form 6s'! :)

gaaahhh... 
in another half an hour, gonna go back to school to rehearse and decorate the school for Cultural Night.

Let's sing the Campfire Song! (courtesy of Spongebob and *giggle* Patrick!)

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E   S-O-N-G! 

chant it!
recite it!
love it!
see the video on YouTube! :D 
click the [link] and watch it! :)

i hope by the time I come back from CN, i can online again to post about..
stuff...
what happened...
but anyways,

it's freaking RAINING now! 

is CN gonna go on...?

pleaseeeee do! =O


0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top