0

Do you know your love is the sweetest thing?


Hye! :D

I don't know why I'm posting again but i know this one thing...
be grateful i'm even posting on Merdeka day! ;)
I would be on vacation now, looking at Facebook posts, ignoring the blog for the day, pressing the 'Home' button on my home page every few seconds, bored...

Well,
you get the point, right?

OH YEAHH!
I just finished Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire :D
WHEEEE!

My gosh, I was tearing up at the last few chapters,
feeling sad for Harry *sob sob*
but anyways,
now I'm proceeding into the thickest book of the whole series :

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix 
;)

It's gonna be awesome,
With J.K. Rowling writing this :D

I put high hopes in this book! (oooh I love thick thick THICK books =D)
Although Breaking Dawn has more pages... like 800+ -.-
but then,
I STILL LOVE HARRY POTTER.
Another tribute! :D
*stands up*
*singing*


I LOVVVEEEEEEEE HAARRRRRRIIIEEEEEE POOTTTTTTEEEEEEERRRRR


:D

P.S. I'm insane, yet again .

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top