0

Get me out a thousand miles away.


really cute picture there. there's another one with an ice cream in it. xD


Third post of the day yeahhh! :D
uh-huh. 
i'm back to my happy-er mood and now i'm trying my so very best to think more positively. 
heh heh heh.
shouldn't everyone follow my good example? *perasan-ing*

anyways, mourning about the past too much would just block me from entering my future so,
just think straight, be straight, and keep my hair straight! (although my hair is like a patch of grass... is it possible...) 

Now I'm halfway gone, and I'm on my way, and I'm feeling, feeling, feeling this way, cause I'm halfway in, so don't take too long. 

Mind me, but I'm going to enter my sleep with the 800+ page book :

Breaking Dawn!

HOLD ON!


roll down some more...

and...
i need to add another word to that sentence which is...


....soon





Tell me why you're so hard to reach, can you? Because I can't seem to touch that star in your heart anymore. 


0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top