0

And even I stumble and fall.

And your heart travels too far occasionally. 


Hye! 
:D 

Today was kinda bored *sigh* 
Talked to Raushen for half the morning, random stuff.
And I am happy realizing that I wasn't the only one who knew a lot of songs.
Raushen knows more than me xD
I am not aloneeee! (nah; forgive me, i'm just being retarded) 

Oh well, 
let's see, what did I do today..? 
Anything interesting to tell all of you..? 

AH YES!
I watched A LOT of episodes of Fairy Tail today :D 
Super happy!
The part about Gray's past and Leon's with their teacher, Ur almost made me cry.
Gosh. 
I'm becoming more teary these days! 

And Kuroshitsuji ended today at 12 episodes. (only!)
I'm soooooo heartbroken :'( 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

No more Kuroshitsuji to await every week anymore...
*sad sigh*
*sobbing*
But at least there's still Fairy Tail and Kaichou-wa Maid Sama I can depend on! ;) 
I need to find more manga that hasn't ended yet..
At least FT has updates for both manga and anime every single week (Shounen Jump is awesome!) 
And KWMS has manga updates every month (thank you Potato Otaku) and an episode every week.
I just hope FT has about... 5 season's worth of episodes!? 
Like One Piece. There's like.... 400+ episodes?? 

Sorry,
I guess I ramble too much about obsessing with my obsession and stuff.
But well,
still my blog!
:D 

P.S. I feel all lifted up suddenly...! 

P.P.S. Fairy Tail BANZAI! (: 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top