0

Now I'm so sick of love songs; so tired of tears.


Hey y'all :D

Sorry i didn't post anything earlier today..
I was out.
;P

Now though, i'm here to post things again! :D
WHEEEE.

Anyways, to day said alot of MOOs and WOOFs (especially at Raushen; kesian)
And my oh-so-adorable sistah ;D 
Saw her alot of times today xD

Just now came back full *burps as proof*
And now I'm still burping! 
(oh gawd imma girl why am i telling you all this?) 

Well,
went to Gardens to look around, since nothing much to do in the afternoon,
den my mum saw a great promotion to eat roasted duck and pig (teeheehee)
So went to book a place.

When come again at night, 
they gave us a niceeee place to sit at :D 
It was by the window and there was a nice lake there ;O 
The sky looked so nice too =w=
Before that went to the dentist to get my sis' wisdom tooth checked.
Needed surgery >O
So next Monday she has gotta go;
and i'm gonna watch there.

IT'S SO GRUESOME ;D 

LOL?
Anyways, 
I'm full *mooooo* 
xD

P.S. NOOOO Beastly isn't released till next year because it clashes with effing Zac Effron's show -.-

P.P.S. ZAC EFFRON IMMA KILL YOU!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top