0

So sear my heart with your tattoo.


Hi! :D

Now on9-ing at my sis' college and the library is freaking cold -.-
But now sitting by the window; not that cold anymore! :D 

And the hostel there got one Subway, Wong Kok Char Chan Teng etc etc.
MY GOSH!
I also wanna in my school =(
And Starbucks opening soon summore >O 
I wanna study Architecture here next time ;D 
(hold on; there's still so many years to go!)

Oooh,
and I ponteng school today xD
Lazy go =w=
Cause Friday has the most boring-est lessons of all time!
Like ICTL; Seni
ICTL stuff learn edi and Seni stuff also boring la.
The teacher just babble there for half an hour only :9

Well!
I'm such a bad girl now >P 

P.S. Lazy to highlight the words so this post shall be kinda black and white? xD

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top