0

Time stops, like everything around me.


Hi! :D

For the first time in my whole life,
my mum finally cooked a dish of squid for me. 


Anyways,
I've gone a little bit depressed today.
Well, for some reason you wouldn't know.
I just felt sad. *sigh*

But then, 
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix damn sad :'( 
I cried (alot!) during the last few chapters when Sirius Black died.
My gosh, poor Potter.
I liked the part where Ron (he's soooo cute! xD) turned his cauldron spectacularly into a mushroom;
When they were going through their Potions OWLs
Really cute,
laughed at that. xD

Okay,
time to end this post right here, right now.

P.S. Ohmigosh, everytime I mention Sirius Black, i feel like tearing up again. J.K. Rowling is SOOOO good with her words! =O
 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top