0

And your voice trembles like thunder to me.

Yes, I do!

Heyyy! :D
OHMIGOSH;
I'm on a Final Fantasy 8 rampage now!



This stupid robot almost gave me a heart attack



FF9! :D






*AGGGHHHHH*

Well,
Playing it on PS1, yesterday was watching the show (yes, i have the disk) and suddenly felt like playing it again. 
Now I'm until the part where Laguna is Squall bla bla bla.
But I don't like Laguna. (fine he is kinda handsome
Squall is more awesome! :D 
I'm reliving my FF moments. *sob sob* 
Awesome. 

After I finish FF8, time to move on to FF9.
I wonder if I can finish FF8 by the end of holidays if I play it every single day...?

P.S. Barbecued cheese sausages are awesome too!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top