0

And when I see your sunshine beside me.



Heyloooo ;D 

Well,
THANK NOT GOODNESS 
I'm back in school again! D: 
Agghhhhh! 
Frustrated.
I wanna transfer schools. I wanna go to an international school. I wanna meet new people. I wanna learn more. 

Today I decided something important >O
I just realized I have to do my Sejarah folio -.-
If not my marks won't be higher.
I don't wanna do folios,
I just wanna watch Fairy Tail and play Final Fantasy.
Is it too much to ask?


Oh, and I'm starting another new novel xD
Got bored of writing the last one at chapter four.
But I'll post all of them one by one on my other blog;
@ngieeeeeeee's :D 


The new novel is called And It's Just Another Curse .
Unrelated to vampires, but still slightly related to the supernatural.
I know!
I just love those kind of novels and movies.
Makes me tremble in excitement AHAHAHAHAHA. 


I guess now I'd better go get ready for my Scout uni tomorrow. 
It'd be fun, right...? 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top