0

Be my superman; take me into flight.



Hey =) 

Listening to Wondergirl by Hey Monday again now xD
It's an awesome song;
I love the chorus! :D

Now I suddenly feel like watching Kuroshitsuji's new episodes again..
Hmm....
Can't wait for tomorrow when the clock strikes twelve, and maybe they would have the next episode subbed already.
Yeah :D

Today went to the MPPJ library with Siew Hui dan Eugenie :) 
Had fun studying Geo. 
And we really DID study, okay? 
Today was learning about Banjaran and stuff.
I still can remember :

Banjaran Crocker adalah banjaran yang terpanjang di Sarawak!

AHAHAHA.
Siew Hui will get p.i.s.s.e.d. by this =P 

Ooooh, 
and I ate lots of nanchos today.
Went and bought 2 packets from the library and then just now dinnertime ate another pack to go with chicken curry and eat. 
NANCHOS RULE! 
:D 

Now I'm playing the song Jenny by the Click Five
I love that song!
It reminds me of my first hamster, Jenny. *sad sigh* 

I miss having hamsters. =') 

Alrighty, time to say bye! (:

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top