0

I wanna keep your smile in my piggybank, baby.



WHEEEE!

THREE HUNDREDTH POST CELEBRATION !

;D 
I'm so gonna treat myself to Starbucks for all the hard work blogging.
thank you, me.

OH.
and of course my readers (although I don't really know who) 
but thanks for reading all the same. =) 

Downloaded Kuroshitsuji and KWMS today,
watched it,
LOVED IT.

KWMS was okayyyyyyy,
but I still love Kuroshitsuji more! :D

Millions Billions of thanks to Kimberly, who introduced the whole thing to me.
It's awesomeeeee ;D 

OHMIGOSH;
feeling hyper.
AHHHHHHH.

Well,
that's all for the 300th post ;) 

No speech?
DUH! This is the speech!
Why make such long and formal stuff when I can have fun on my own blog!?

YEAHH. 

P.S. Fairy Tail is awesome too! 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top