0

The stars are burning into my eyes.

Awww ;D 


Heylow :D 

I'm kinda sad. 
Because...

SADLY THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I DON'T KNOW IF I WANNA GO OR NOT 

There. 
Seriously, I don't know if I wanna go or not.. I wanna go and talk to people, but at the same time I'm lazyyy
Eheheheheh. 

Thousands of thanks to Hui Zuin too for belanja-ing me for my haircut :D 
I look better now?

And today made a truce with Umaysan, 
bla bla bla we will treat each other properly (something like that?) and bla bla bla he signed it .
There was a contract, I mean. 
He wanted to take my five minutes (and when I was reading Harry Potter!) to apologize.
I was like.... what?! 
What was is wrong with him? =O 
He even gave Jocelyn and Cheng Leng a plain white sticker, resembling bla bla bla something. 

Yesterday was kind of funny too. xD
Stayed back at school until about.. three? 
Then while we were sitting down and playing I Spy; 
Irsyad and Farid suddenly popped out and sat beside us. 
Siew Hui had invented an *ahem ahem* 'Doraemon Bag' (it was in fact a yellow and black bag!) 
and she took out a imaginary burger. 
Both of the guys followed the game and faked eating it. ;D 
It was funny, yeah :D 

Then it started raining and we went up to their imaginary house.
Which was the whole form 1 block .
We watched the Orange Channel and sat in both the Air Conditioned and Sauna side of their houses. 
Kinda funny too xD


And Irsyad says he has FATS .
When he is absolutely skinny as a... not a rake, but almost.


Time to wrap this up? 
Yeah. 
Longest post in a long time, I tell you. :D 


Byeee ;)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top