0

Let's rewind tonight all over again.



Hi everyone :) 

Currently, I felt like slapping a person but just can't.
What should I do?
Fine. 
IGNORE IT.
Ignoring is the best cure; occasionally .

Well,
yeahhh, I'm still on a FF8 rampage :P 
I love Squall and Irvine and Zell (alot!) for I dunno what reason.
I just love them. *agghhhhh!*


i likey the hair color xD



Also cried during Tuesday night;
finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Dumbledore died! 
GOSH!
Cried even harder than the time Sirius Black died. *sob sob*
Even though the words J.K. Rowling uses are simple, its really touching. :') 
If you don't read Harry Potter, GO BUY A COPY FREAK!

It's awesome. 
Sigh. Down to the one last book, where Harry will finally face Voldemort. 
Fuiyoohh. 
I expect alot from that last book.

Anyways, toodles for now! :D

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top