0

My heart was on a banner until you took it.



Hi! :D 

Well, sorry for not posting anything for the last... 
I don't know how many days.

I was catching up on some shounen-ai manga (ahhhhh Junjou Romanticaaaaa) 
and I'm currently in love with Awkward Silence. :D 
Damn nice to read, cause its cute and funny.
Oooh, I'm also starting to watch Fairy Tail's anime on Megavideo. 
Say, does Erza look good in red hair or what! 

Gonna make this a quick post just to make sure the blog isn't dead. 
And Siew Hui and Eugenie are gonna come today :D 
*looks at self* 
Maybe I should get changed out of my pyjamas soon...

Oh well. 
I think I'm gonna start playing FF again (: 

Byeeee! ;D 

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top