0

And you caught my eye by surprise.



Heylow everyone =)

WHOA!
The next post and it's gonna be officially THREE (FREAKING) HUNDRED posts.
already!?

Well, yeah.
My blog has gone so far since my most earliest and dumbest posts.
:') 

Ooooh, 
and my mum cut my fringe today *sob sob*
although I DID look ridiculous when it was like... really long?
like my forehead suddenly pulled longer and the sides of my hair look like pancakes.
big deal.
so my mum pulled me by the mirror near the dining table and my laptop then she started cutting me fringe -.- 


She just.... cut it there and then.
if not she'll forget. 
sigh.
here's before and after :



   

  before / after


There, you saw it.
sigh.
I told my mum I don't wanna cut TOO straight later look like china girl but she say 
NEVERMIND WAN LA. -.-

Sheesh.

But there's also something else to be happy about. :D 
And that is...

KWMS and Kuroshitsuji II came out on the same time today! (for once) 

WHEEEEEE .
I'm downloading now.
Please faster download aggghhh.



0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top