0

From the start, I was only gonna break your heart.



Well.

I finally found something to blog about! :D
YEAHHH ;) 

Anyways, enough with the celebrating.
I wanna change to an International School :( 
Stuck in Samad is okay, but not good enough. *sigh*

Hui Zuin said that next year Form 1s are gonna have Sc and Maths in malay! >O 

HOW COULD THE STUPIDEFFINGGOVERNMENT DO THAT?!

I wanna change schooooool >/
I wanna learn Science and Maths in proper english,
I wanna learn Sejarah in english and Geo in english too!
Makes it so much more easier to learn :) 




Well,
I'm gonna go ask my dad some time. :9

I've gone bonkers.

*calms down*

Another hour more, and Beastly will finally finish! :D
Wish it good luck! xD

Byeeeee :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top