0

And I can only tell you how it feels like .



Hellow :D 

I just finished printing my Geo folio .
Hope it's okay (thinking about Pn. Ayu's face gives me goosebumps)

Well,
when coming back from picking my sister from her college,
i saw a gold Toyota Vios and the boot wasn't closed.
So, anyway,
my mum told me to signal the person saying the boot was open.
This was what she did (I guess?) :




Then I was laughing there like a mad cow, and then actually it was supposed to be opened and closed like a crocodile thingy you used to do when you were a small kid. ;D

Nothing much now.
So gonna say byee :D


P.S. Good good good good good good good extremely GOOD luck to Ariff (ahh my idol!) and Fatin and Afiqah and whoever i know who are form 3s, for their PMR. ;DD

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top