0

Bad stuff to say today

Hi ppl! Today there was this crazy girl called Candy (wat a name! she thinks she's so cute euuu) and she scolded me today. She hack into Siew Hui's old account (she forgot her pass. URGH! So forgetful her) and then when she on9 i felt weird loh. How can she on9 if she forgot the password d? I asked myself.

Here are the answers: The person is crazy. Her name is Candy. Fr Belgium (she eats so much choc until fat. Haha) and also such a bossy and stupid girl. Even Jonathan knows wat i am talking 'bout in Malay. What a dumb person. Jonathan say she needs to go Tanjung Rambutan (if u dunno where is tat, u r crazy also) and y'know wat she say? She say: OH! I like to eat rambutans. URGH!! I feel like want to kick her d. Then i say she is a stupid piece of candy SHIT. Harhar! That served her right! Stupid piece of candy shit. She called me loser and bitch. I say alot of japanese harsh words to her and she understands (i wish she dosen't) and she say she got a SPY on me. I dun damn care about that! I say she live in Belgium so she eat choc everyday and become so fat and plum (serve her right) then she say 'FUCK U' to me. Damn that yaro ama girl shit candy!! (yaro is son of a bitch and ama is bitch) thn she say : u little butch! Haha, butch. I tell Jonathan that she is calling him a butler/butcher. Haha, in the end Jonathan say that he got more spies than Candy and she shoudn't be sooooo bossy.

Also that dumb Siew Hui ar, dunno how to keep secrets and lies wan. All say SO STRAIGHT FORWARD like a knife cutting into ur head. Just like that. Sheesh! Now our we and our other frens relationship all crack into pieces. She and her button head. I wonder how she lives being so knifely (if you can excuse the expression) ARHHHH!!! So many bad stuff happen today, but i was happy scolding Candy. Hope she flies away fr this world this minute!

P.S. Candy IS NOT my classmate. If she were, i would have killed her fr the start. ;P

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top