0

Passed 2 ME!!

I know that u all woudn't guess why is my title today so funny.. It is because my BFF passed a fly to me. And also a funny story today! :)

First Thing To Post: Today i got flu. Dun worry, is not swine flu a.k.a. H1N1! It was my BFF that pass it to me. Now i am blaming her everyday saying: You ar!! Pass that flu to me. See!! Now my nose is itchy and i can't stop sneezing!! That is what i say when i sneeze alot no matter at home or at szul. :P It was first this guy in our class that pass the flu to alot of ppl. In in that ring is Jess and ME. So sad, now i gotta keep warm (as dad says) and stay out of others when i wana sneeze. TAKE THIS TO YOU, SILLY JESS!! And i was also thinking of sending the flu back to her. Hmm.. Gud idea leh! I am somtimes too smart to be true myself. Heehee!!

Second Thing To Post: Today tht idiot LeeLee go and say things to his favorite english teacher. He complain like it was something REALLY BIG. He described it as: Making things worse than it should be. (acctually i made this sentence up) And of course, the double-personalitied teacher believed that it was a BIG thing n decided to find the headmaster to solve this thing. (How emo is that?) But luckily God was with us, if not we are DEAD. Cuz the headmaster wasn't in!! :D The funny thing is that when it was after szul, and then i saw LeeLee and then i went there to kacau him. (quite fun though) Jess talked bad 'bout him which is gud and i protected her. Cuz he swinged his big handbag (he does that every time when he has it) and then luckily i also have a BIGGER handbag. Hahahaha, he lost the game. I swinged my bag harder thn he was shot back to his leg!! Harhar, 报应 4 him!! Hope he loses everytime next time!! hehe.

Now i said all that is in today. Bye! ;)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top