0

Today I am a street-rapper :P

Hi ppl!! :)

Today is a quite-but-not-so funny day. Today all the Black Hearts members take black jeckets and mine was all black with a hood. Bought fr Hong Kong that time. It was quite thick but i dunno why Teacher Lau likes to on the fan and air-con together FULL SPEED. I think he got some kind of skin infection isit?? He will come in the class and say so hot, then on the fan higher speed. And also something to be happy about, Teacher Lau wun be coming to teach us for THREE WHOLE MONTHS!! :D Cuz he need to go and study (why teachers so old d still need study wan) and the replacement teacher is someone i dunno. Its a girl, sirname is dunno wat Seng isit. And now it is almost dinner time so i will make this post faster, and also, now my dad apply for UNLIMITED internet time! :)

So happy now. Cme back fr szul, on9 whole day also got no prob (as long as my com wun burn out) Haha. Today i put my hood on at szul and pretend i am a rapper. C-o-o-l! said Renee. Harhar! I luv being cool. Then Siew Hui said that i look like gangster (which i wanted to!) I was so happy today. But some not-so-good stuf also happen to me b4 but i can't tell. SHHH!! Secret guys, secrecy. Ah, the smell of curry fish and fried nuggets (which make my stomache gurgle) is coming to my nose drills so there i have to stop this post now. Sorry. But i will on9 again afterwards k guys! :)

Bye for now and see my another post for today relating 'bout TEETH. Bb!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top