0

Sad day.. Lotz of sad stuff happen tis year. :(

Halo ppl!! Today is a quite sad day for me... :'(

This holiday is the worst one.... SAD SAD SAD BAD BAD BAD stuff happen... Too sad to be understood.. But, i will share it with my blog. Cuz blog is to tell stuff out like a web diary mar! (if not thn blog is wat?!)
I really wanna go hotspring at first, (u know that d) then i keep ask my dad whether we are going to hotspring at 'Sungkai', Ipoh. He say depends on how much energy he has left. So i slowly wait and wait, until i ask him again one time, he say, "Sorry Angie. But ur father has no energy any more. Next time lah! The hotspring also wun run away wan! Some more is 1-hour drive only. Next time la." But, the next time i got long holiday like this would be after UPSR d!!! :(
So long you know, UPSR to come. Is at September. And now onli June. Long rite??!

SO SAD LA.... Tis' is my worst holiday. The holiday that has most lessest fun. (i know tht lessest isn't a word but, campur abit bad english la) :'(
Some more HALF THE HOLIDAY my com rosak d. U see, so 可怜 wan this holiday!! :/
I hate this holiday. Until end of year only got some more party and holidays. BooHoo!! But i am also SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO very sad & 悲伤 bcuz next year leave my sooo fun and happy class d. I think even my form teacher, Teacher Lau also likes our class now. He like to joke with us when studying textbook that time especially when it is Chinese class. He think he joke so much is bcuz he dun wan us not focus on the textbook and to make us relax ourselves abit. Now i like him more!!! :) That is one thing this year to be happy about. I think when the time i graduate fr this school i surely cry like when my hamster JoeJoe and Jenny die like that. (i really cry alot leh! They are my most precious baby.) My tears when stop tht time then keep on wan to come down again. I really sad now thinking 'bout my hamsters and also to graduate fr tis fun class. I really dun wanna leave!!!! :'(

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top