0

Hello! Now there is more internet time :)

Hello ppl!! :)

Today i tell some good stuff and bad. But i am not racing with time now as i can for about 1 hour now!! :P

I love my life now (exept for the homework and scary teachers) also about soemthing bad today, that stupid Joshua Chong la (i repeat it again, its NOT my hamster!) keep say wan quit quit quit the band. I feel like wan make him quit the szul better! Aiyoh, thn in the end Renee get angry and also then after that all of us sad again bcuz Renee angry and now the whole band will slowly crack out (as i refer it to) cuz when one of us quits out the others that follow us join the band will ALSO quit. So stupid la. No guys in the class is very KEEN on joining the band. I know that Nicholas LeeLee wants it but, he sound TOOOOOOO sissy d. Harhar! A big pik-piak slap for you, crazy guy. And also today so funny, the LeeLee take out his pose d, the turning bag pose. Hahaha. I kacau him for sweets again (the life of a gangster is so cool) and then he get annoyed and then you know wat, he swing his Tangs bag (OMG! Tangs?!! So girly! Must be he buy high heels there) So stupid, i keep catch his bag and then he swing here and there, his taxi and came late. Harhar!! :) Gud for him la! I keep curse him saying the taxi forget about him d. :P

Hehe. Funny stuff happen today but i only can remember this few as the Siew Hui really DID contaminated me. Hate her for this! But nvm, i will get my memory back again. And leh today the stupid stupid STUPID Kar Hoe (he sit at the back of me and he is like a peach) keep making funny stuff today. So dumb right? Now i really seem to hear him talking at the back of me LOUDLY everyday! Urgh, and his voice is soooo SQUEAKY. Sheesh, and today i ask my mum whether can go America with all of my classmates. (Jo belanja wan) And what she say: No lah! After he kidnap u then how? Sell u away la! Over there also got swine flu (i refer it as pig flu/H2N2) cannot la! Cannot be, no way he so rich until belanja THE WHOLE CLASS go america. Zzz.. Fussy mumsy things, haih.. :P

So bye for now and also i say I hate u! to Daryl, Tian Xing, Joshua, Siew Hui and myself (rated most disliked to least dislike) daryl is the first! Harhar! And Siew Hui is bcuz she contaminated me. :) Bye!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top