Wat show i am watchin today..

Halo!! ;)

Today i am posting 'bout movies AGAIN!! I know.. Y not make a segment in my blog titled: What Movie Today. Or a poll saying wat movies in these u like the most?

Yea..... Gud idea leh.. I am smart in my own way. Heehee. I will make that poll after posting this and then you all can start voting AFTER you see tis post. And does anyone know how to use NuffNang advertisment thingy cuz i can't seem to sign in since i made my blogger account at Nuffnang. And if u dunno wat NuffNang is, you'd better find an 'Internet Short Form Words & Sites' Book. :) But today leh, i dunno wat movie i should see... Very hard to choose, i just saw two movies yesterday (of course i didn't see when it was in cinema wan) The Game Plan and also Twilight. I gotta admit, Twilight. I love it now... ANyways, not as much as Vampire Knight though.. :p Haha..

1 0pinions | C0mments:

R!n@ said...

OK.. Actually this post dosen really suit my title... :p But i saw The show *e* and *** ***y Guess that!! :)

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top