2

So long i didn't post d...

Hi ppl!!

Sorry i can't post as often the last few days! SORRY!! :)
And also since now is holiday time, there is nothing to post 'bout.. Too sad..
But..
I am maybe going to a hotspring tomolo!!! :D
Actually is Friday, but i just can't wait!! First me and my family go to Ipoh and visit my relatives, then when we come back we will go 2 hotspring!! Actually gt one more place left in my car so... \
Anyone else wanna come?? If you know my num. juz call me and i wil give u details. But maybe cannot also lar.. See first lor. Heard say the hotspring is at some place called 'Sungkai' near Ipoh there, but i can't go Sunway ice-skating with my pals!!! So sad.. T_T
Reason why i can't go ice skating:
1) My mom dun let cuz.. I dunno why!!
2) I got no cash now $$ cause i used it finish the last time we went ice skating. But it was the two rich girls Renee & Eve Tan that suggested we go take pictures together. (dunno where they gt the idea fr) and if i hadn't went to take over-expensive stickable pictures, i would have enough money to go a second time. Shucks to the pics!!
3) Alot of ppl i dunno also go there so that means i will only stick wit my pals
4) I hate ice skating now.. So scared of falling. And also Renee keep buli me!! (no offense, Renee)
5) Again. I got NO CASH!! $$$ But the next time i go to Ipoh with my rich aunt i can get money!! The last time i go with them i got RM300!! For nothing! Just easy tasks and i get RM300 edi!

So those are all the reasons i can't go Sunway. BooHoo!! Now i blame it on Renee and Eve.
I took RM50 out of the RM300 and the rest, into the bank. The RM50 was quickly flewn away cause ice skating was TOTALLY EXPENSIVE. And the pictures took too much money until all flew away d. My heart is suffering... Seeing the money fly off like that. :'(
And also why i can't post these few days: My com gt prob. AGAIN!! :(
And almost half the holiday i can't on9!! Worst holiday ever! :( I hate life being not rich!!

2 0pinions | C0mments:

Unknown said...

hi, it is just an idea yea. u ask some of your Japanese boy friends or girl friends to help u pay or something watever lar.

Unknown said...

y don't you ask some of your Japan girlfriend or boyfriend to help you pay ar, or watever, it is just an idea lar.

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top