0

I am in a BAND!! :)

Hi ppl!! Today i have BIG BIG BIG news to tell ya'. That is i am joining in a band called 'Black~Hearts'. It is a band containing me, Renee and Siew Hui.

It was started by... Ummm.. I dunno cause they juz ask me wanna make a band so i say lo. We all are playing electronic guitars. Yea, i am learning guitar baby!!!! :P

Hahaha.. Actually today got nothing funny.. But leh, i know something funny DID happen but i dun seem to remember it now... maybe i got something in my brain blocking my thinking... IS IT A TUMOR??!! Hahaha.. I think i am just making a big thing out of it. haha.

And this time i got nothin to post about.. So, byebye for now!! :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top