Yo! Another funny day 4 me!!

Hello ppl!!

Today i imagine somemore funny stuff!!!! Funnier then the Teacher Liu bcoming a wizard wan. Is when Siew Hui gave me this imagination. So funny!!!!! :)

She come my place and then talk talk talk 'bout wan change place la etc. (girls stuff) Then suddenly she mention about something 'bout teacher sitting behind her (cuz at the back is empty table ma) Then after that i suddenly think 'bout the farting thing. HAHAHAHA. So funny to be true!! It was something like this:
When teacher was teaching the Chinese textbook, he sit at the back. Siew Hui was in front of him sitting on her chair. Then, suddenly, there was a ~PUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~ sound. Not loud but, BUT, can hear within her range with the teacher. But leh Quo Ming (one cheeky guy) sleeping there so he dunno wat happening at all. Then Siew Hui keep try to call me. Until teacher go away d, she call me louder "Angieeee" then only i heard her. Then, she tell me.

I was sooooooooooo geli to think of that!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laugh then i told Siew Hui but leh she say that i got too much of an iamgination. I dun think so, but it was really funny imagining stuff like that!!! :)

1 0pinions | C0mments:

Unknown said...

HI!!!!

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top