0

Funny happenings are too much 2day

Hi everyone! :)

Today is so funny y'know! :P

Today when we Black Hearts group go to the music room (we go there every week and there is NO BOYS in the group) and then i thought of the farting joke again. :D I tell Renee (cuz at first she sit bside me) and then i tell her: Y'know wat Renee, after the XXXXXX FART AGAIN! Then she keep looking again. :P Hahahaahahaa... Renee tell Siew Hui then we laugh laugh laugh. And then Krystal ask us (she is back in the group mar) : what so funny? I say: It is an old joke la. Then i laugh like mad cow.. 'MOOO. HAHAHAHA. MOO. HAHAHA' Hehehehe..

Then today the replacement teacher is someone that i dun like. SHe dun let us do stuff that Teacher Lau would let us.. So sad! :( And today when teacher pass by our classroom, we were like fans of his! :) We keep wave our hands at him and he smile back at us.. hehehe.. Now i miss him abit la, cuz he is like dun care other things we do as long as we do his hw and answer his ques. I think this is my best year in this szul EVER! I really would cry when i graduate that time. :'( I really REALLY dun wanna go away fr my frens and teachers.... I wish that this year would last a little more longer... ~.~

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top