0

Today got alot of gud stuff happen

Hi ppl!! Today there was alot of stuff that is gud happening. :)

It is that Black Hearts is BACK IN THE STREET!! And also srry for the late posts. My internet is limited now. (so sad)

But, i dunno how, Renee call Krystal come back to our group and band, of course. And also today was very funny, i dunno wat was funny d (cuz Siew Hui propably CONTAMINATED me d) :P but leh i am sooooooOOOO happy the old us are back now. :D

I cant describe my happiness now, as i am running with time. But i can tell you this, I AM SO GLAD EVERYTHING WAS BACK AS NORMAL!! :P
Also my blog template change aGAIN cuz the old one was abit boring and since thinking of it now, the rules of this new template is still the same as the old one. :)
Now, dun need to worry, i can still post stuff now just that it wouldn't be as long or fast as last time. (this internet thingy goin on now will go on for another 1 or 2 months) So sad. But leh it is still a happy day and now i REALLY REALLY REALLY love Tues. And now everything is back to normal and also back to when it was last time (and there is more improvement exept for some things) :P

I love my life now... How enjoyful it seems to be alot thn last time! Haha.. I wanna share more stuff with you know but i gotta really race with time now. I only can say this long (which is quite good for racin with time) so sorry but by next or next next month i will still post as usual (unless my dad still isn't happy with the intenet bill) so Ta-Ta for now cool babes and also one last thing:
Pls PLS click on the ads that i put in my blog ok! that would be a great help! (epsecially if u like the brand of thing in the ad) :)

Happy happy things come to end (everything will) so so sorry and i will update MORE AND MORE next or next next month ppl!!! Hope ur get away fr swine flu also now as it is simply breathtaking! (in a bad way la) :P

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top