0

Lets Continue On.

Hi ppl! Sorry my last post wan so DAMN short. It was because when i wanted to start typing d, i needed to go out 2 my frens hse to do KH project. But leh i haven't do finish yet cuz i saw Hannah Montana the Movie today!!!! :)

Tell ya' all bout it like, NOW! Haha. I LOVE two songs that one is like hip hop: Boom Boom Boom Clap Clap then Go to the left, stick it, glide. That was such a cool song leh! Another one is 'The Climb'. So nice to hear. Also got high tones (which Renee love the most) and also i LOVE the lyrics alot. Wonder how she makes them, Hannah/Miley, that is. I love the part: There is gonna be another mountain, then something something at the back. Then the last of the chorus is: This is the climb...... (long end, so beautiful) :P Also Taylor Swift (singer of Love Story) and Tyra Banks (America's Next Top Model Host) oh and also the evil Wilhelmina in Ugly Betty also was in it. Taylor Swift played a small part though. She just went up the stage and sang one song then was unseen. Tyra Banks made two scenes (one was in the front the other was in the back) first is she fighted with Hannah for a shoe that is the last pair too. Then the other scene was the ending, she danced to Hannah's song like really funny and then the show was hilarious in some parts. The guy that liked Miley is quite handsome just for his voice. I like his smile the most. When he smiles it looks soooo sweet. But dun worry, i dun have a crush on him. :P

Also today i got my report card!! Yay!! I got num. 3 in class and 158/430 in the whole standard. My mum says it is quite gud. Luckily, teacher didn't say anything bad about me. He only say that i need to improve maths and chinese. Call me do more exercise books. Must have gone mad, first, i lazy to do. Second, if i didn't do, it is just wating a bunch of money. So i have perfectly gud reasons not to buy an extra workbook. ( i think i have a gud excuse) :) Now my results quite okay just that my KH got one C. Luckily that was the only C there. Others were either A or B's.

Now i have come to the end of this post so bye! ;)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top