0

Ok.. Continuing the last post.

Hi again ppl!!! This is my second post of the day. And it is continuous to my last post. :P Funny rite the last post.. Hahahaha..

Now here is the second things thats funny:
My imagination has gone wild!!!!!!!!! I dunno why but i keep seeing funny images in my head when i daydream or feel bored. Zzzz..
Anyways, today i daydream of my form teacher Teacher Liu as a wizard!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I will picture it like this: In a creaky old house, there is a wizard in there.... And his name is Lao Sai the Wizard. (but he is not very powerful la) Then, one day he make a potion in a Special Wizard Cauldron Stove to Cook Effective Spelles/Potions. Then his mixture of a potion was all greeeeennn and SLIMY. He stirred the potion slowly, and then, when it was ALMOST done, it suddenly burst up green flames and, he did this evil laugh that sounded like "NYEHNYEHNYEHNYEHNYEHNYEHNYEHNYEH!!" And there were red steams and a red light going all over him. Hahaha... His showed his big bunny teeth and his eyes glowed BIG...

Then after that my daydream end cuz teacher call us do homework d. Hahha... My imagination is soooo wild sometimes... Hehe..

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top