0

Something to explain 'bout last post

Hello again ppl! :)

Just to explain something on my last post. the internet UNLIMITED time will only be affective by NEXT MONTH. So my dear frens, i still can't on9 whole day this month. :(

But leh, next month is coming soon and then i can't wait for Lau Sieh Ming to go away.. harharhar! I just hope the replacement teacher is not sooooo fierce as teacher Lau la.... :P

Also, ppl, the thing 'bout teeth, i simply write wan (i say that cuz i lazy say bout it) so no offense, and also i need to off9 soon so, HOPE HOPE HOPE next month will be my luckiest month this year! :) haih, boring boring boringggg........... Can someone take me go somewhere outstation (not to places with swine flu/ H2N2) haha. Bye ppl! This time i will off9 soon d. And also, pls vote in the poll of my blog! I hope that more ppl could just click a few and vote. :) thx! Bye!!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top