Today is an imaginative day 4 me!

Today is soooooooooo funnyyy.... HAHAHAHAAHA!!

Oh ya, and i forgot to say: Hi ppl!! Haha.
Today i play volleyball at szul and also funny things happen. Kekeke.. Got two funny things happen today.
Number 1 funny thing: Today when we go Music Class that time, so funny. Me, Renee and Siew Hui sit together and then something funny happen. when suddenly Renee wan change place (dunno why?!) sit inside bit then... Tadaa!! The funny thing is here. Hahaha. Then me and Renee laugh laugh laugh i dunno why but we just feel like laughing then.... Hehe. Then Siew Hui say (after we laugh finish la) "OMG!!!OMG!!OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I ask wat the the world happen then she say,"Angie, I heard someone FART!!!!!" Then i was like all omg face then she explain it. She say," I heard someone FART just now when I am changing place. It was like ~PRUUUTTT~.. Then you din hear until is bcuz u both are still laughing that time mar..." Then i tried to stand my laugh but, unfortunately, CAN'T LA!!! CUZ TOO FUNNY D!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! Luckily the music teacher isn't near if not we are D.E.A.D. So funny y'know. Then we keep trying to guess who FARTED. Hehe. We guess it was somebody at the front tht did that. We at first suspect Kimberly. But no way man, she is not that tomboy la. Then our last and most comfident of suspect is...... Can't tell. After she read my blog (if she knows it) then i am TOAST. Clue: ****** Her name. Then we keep laugh and laugh and laugh. Renee ask us wat happen. I tell her then she laugh loud like one "AHHAHA!" Then lie on the table and laugh. Heehee. So funny.
And the second thing i tell u next time. Bb!!

1 0pinions | C0mments:

My blog said...

hey, can i guess who is it ar?

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top