0

Sleep Sleep like a pig!


Hello ppl! Today i am telling u that i slept alot and my beauty dreams. :)

How funny of me.. I think i like to sleep now as my head feels sleepy everywhere i go! (exept for toilet) So today i lied on my bed, closed my eyes n then, i fell asleep. Slept for about 2 and a-half hours (quite long leh) so nice. So long haven't slept this long in the afternoon d. :P

Haha, today there is nothing much funnier than me daydreaming AGAIN 'bout my Teacher Lau. Hahahahaha. I kept thinking that his butt so tiny and the little crows dun like and, y'know wat, it poke his little tiny butt. The crows are like mini rockets speeding into my teacher's pants. So funny, my teacher was shouting in pain in my dreams... :)

So that is all today i can tell you cuz alot of other stuff is VERY PRIVATE. Can't tell ya, so bye ppl!! :P

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top