0

Love Life



Like what my BFF blog says: What does falling in love feel like? Does it feel gud? Does it feel free? Does it feel nice or relaxing? I would like to try but, dun make me break up so fast lar!!

Hmmhmmhmm... I really wanna fall in love and then be with the person i like/love all the time. I really wanna try abit. Well, also hope that i wun break up so fast after the gud times. As i said to my BFF b4, there could still be a ray of hope in the person u like. I really believe that, but if it dosen't happen then how???!! Some more we are moving to secondary szul d next year. So fast!! Can't i just get a good chance? It would be nice if some one i didn't like before come tell me i like u. Well, to me love is always worth trying.. I really wanna try, but will love end up like drugs to me? Will i be crazy for guys and stuff? The future really is unpredictable. I really seem to talk about this alot now since i am also into the teenage years d. Would it be nice just thinking of love.. But i ams till not that sure with my feeling now though.. i don't know if it is a normal teenage crush that would wear out in time or the real liking that we get married etc. Would it be nice to get married? Cause marriage is a stage of life anyways.. :)

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top