0

Funny things again & again


Hi ppl!! Here i am picking a japanese song for our band. Now we dun wanna call it 'Black Hearts' d cuz its a little girly and there are 4 boys 3 girls in it. But leh, one guy too malu to sing so in the end he play violin only. (he is daryl chiew) :P And leh, one guy in our band called Ianson, he pick the name is shoes. Cuz i wan kick him d when i asking wat name he wan. Then he suddenly say: Shoes. So let that name be in lo... :)

My funny thing today is about my ears hearing wrong. Hehe. I think now my ears gone a little deaf d cuz today Cikgu Rosnani sit bside me and talk to LOUD! I think i really wanna go deaf d. :P

The funny thing is, when teacher was teaching bahasa stuff, dunno explaining wat 'Jamba' is (it actually means widow) then i heard wrong, i thought it was 'Jamban' which is used in the old days as toilet (now is tandas) Hahaha. I said loudly: I know!!! Jamban is TOILET!! Then i heard some ppl laugh at the back. i started to wonder why when i saw it wriiten on the board: Jamban. Then i also laugh lo. So funny. Siew Hui keep tease me saying: Angie, Angie, dun cry la. I also very sad. (dumb teasing) Then i laugh until my stomahe pain d. So funny. Then teacher say that this is Jamba she is saying not Jamban. Damn, i laugh at myself until cry 3 tears. :)

Another thing is, I and Siew Hui pretend we are twins that say the opposite thing every time. That was quite funny also. We also pretended that our heads were stuck together but it can turn anyway without turning together. Haha. (dumb rite? Siew Hui gave me that idea =.=) Then she say on purpose: ianson so ugly loudly. Then it was my turn to say opposite. Damn her la. ~_~

But i thought about an idea, since she say LOUDLY, i would say softly. So i say sofly lor. She tease me saying again: Smart orh you. I smiled only half wanting to laugh d. :D

Hehe. This is my funny story of the day d so, BBye!!

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top