0

What a funny day :)

Today leh, the Malay teacher like gt something wrong d. She suddenly so fierce to me!! Dunno wat is her prob. Scary, in fact. Now i think that Lao Sai Ming is the best teacher in my form cause he is the funniest but when he checks homework leh.... Hard to say.. ;)

And also today gt one guy called Joshua (not my hamster Josh!) come and 'help out' with our laughing. He go and open Jess bottle that she cannot open but, sadly, he can't. Thn he shake it all over my fren Kimberly's table! (she called me to post this also so, u happy, Kimberly?) Then i laugh. Suddenly, Jess take the bottle and, TA-DA! It was open!! Haha. Then after that i sat down on my place in front and then drawed wat i wanted to. Very fun, but not fun when there is a teacher looking at u when ur drawing. Blek, i hate u!! Now that i had criticised almost every of my subject teachers, guess it is time to stop NOW. :) Just being nice for a while is also fun!! Today i was bored in the morning. Malay classes to me were fun!! Cause usually teacher woudn't care 'bout me (since i am soooo good) and we could change places wherever we want! But maybe today she was cranky. I dunno. And then after the lunch break, the REAL action is here!! :D
Like suddenly a lonely cafe turning into the hottest night clubs in the afternoon!! WeeHee! Now i really dun wanna go to secondary szul d. My class is soooooo much fun! So sad, i am leaving next year!! :'(

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top