0

Today's Movie

Hi!! I am sorry ppl, but.. I haven't created a poll YET. But i will, i didn't do as my last post because i dun have much time as last time cuz now i have TONS of hw and my teacher seems to be friendlier (but not when he is punishing ppl) Now i seem to like him more (as a teacher lah!) cause he knows how to make jokes just in a snap but he himself never laughs at it. He only laughed himself once when he was talking 'bout an egg joke. 鸡蛋. Hahahaahahaha, when he laughs u can see his big BIG bunny teeth ( the two front ones onli) Hahaha.. So funny. And also today at szul he wore jeans (but its not Levi's) and big slppers. Heehee, he looked funny in jeans. ^.^

And also when he was giving us homework (and lotz of it!) he took one of his legs out the slipper and used his toenail to scratch his other leg.. EWWWW!!!! But he looked a LITTLE (not) sissy then. Puwah, funny things happen in my class. And now i dun seem to want to go to secondary szul d. Cause my class is soooooooooooooooooooooo fun and i love my frens!! :) And my teacher is now better and friendlier to us cuz now he knows us all better!! I like it this way, i wish it would stay forever and ever.. But too bad, it can't. All of us still have to move on in life. :'(

0 0pinions | C0mments:

Post a Comment

You've come to the end of this blog page. Please proceed backwards/forwards.
Back to Top